For EU Customers please visit our ebay listing -https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/z4solution2014?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Curcumin is a vivid, yellow chemical produced by plants of Curcuma longa. It is the principal turmeric curcuminoid (Curcuma longa), Zingiberaceae, a member of the ginger root family. This is sold as a herbal supplement, ingredient in cosmetics, food flavouring and food colouring
Turmeric 95% Extract (Curcuma Longa), Standardised for 95% Curcuminoids, Bioperine®, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Our lab-tested formula of Curcumin Boost 7500 with added Bioperine® is professionally developed in GMP premises which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Suitable for Vegetarians: Yes
Suitable for Vegans: No
Contains Gelatin: No
Supplement Count 60
Dosage 1 Capsule daily
Supply 2 months
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a health care professional/doctor before using this or any dietary/healthfood supplement.
Curcumin Boost 7500 Advanced with bioperine, 712.5mg Curcuminoids per capsule
- Our Superstrength Curcumin contains a massive 712.5 mg of active curcuminoids per capsule as opposed to only 50mg in many other brands
- Studies have shown that Curcumin can reduce the inflammation and pain caused by disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits for chronic diseases such as heart disease, Alzheimer's and other degenerative diseases.
- Research into the Curcumin compound has shown that Curcumin in its pure form can aid a range of ailments, so we have created our 7500 formula in order that many of you who have liver ailments and stomach problems can benefit, as well as those who are trying to maintain a healthy digestive system!
- For centuries Turmeric has been used as a spice for culinary uses and as a medicinal ingredient. Western countries are now researching the beneficial effects of Turmeric and its compound Curcumin so, here at SupplementsYou, we have simply tried to harness these ancient remedies in an easy-to- take daily supplement.
- Boost 7500 contains Bioperine® which enhances the bioavailability of essential nutrients by increasing the absorption of Turmeric before it gets metabolized. This means you get the maximum benefits of the active ingredients in our formula.